Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My happiest moment in my school year is in LTPSS 3A(2010-2011)=]``` Kelly=]]]

  Hi everyone~ I've been in London for nearly 3 weeks lalala...How are you guys?? I miss you guys soooo much~ I’m bored in UK..nothing to do, just keep on waiting something.

In 3A, everyone gave me many many funny memories..xD When it’s raining outside ~ We must go to ‘Leung So Ki’’ to buy an umbrella. When we play games, we must WIN WIN. When you see the sky is full of star, that means DE LA STAR is on top of you…xPPPwakakak..

I’d never thought that 3A is a very very happy class, Explode secrets, Explode heads…just jokin. 3A is very meaningful to me~ when we do the class performance, Christmas dancing and singing competition. Everyone was trying their best to do their job..xP ( Although SOMEONE DIDN”T!!) But never mind=]
 The funniest thing in 3A is that~ Cheng Tsz Cham couldn’t stop LAUGHING !!!=3=’’ We were sooo hyper..xPP lalalalala…hahahaha..

Hope u guys can have a HAPPy SUMMER=]
And now you all got your results now~hehehe…..Congratulations to you all=]]

No comments:

Post a Comment